NEET 2018 Official Contact No for Help: The students will undergo many kinds of entrance examination in their life. The entrance exam will be mostly conducted for students who have completed their 12th standard. The reason is that they will decide to admit on good colleges for their higher studies. To get the admission in the top colleges, they have to undergo many entrance exams. One among the entrance exam is the NEET 2.

This exam is conducted solely for students who have completed their schooling under CBSE Syllabus. These exams are conducted for the admission in MBBS and BDS. So, the students who are interested in dial NEET Phase 2 Official Help Line Number in these courses can make use of the exam notifications.

NEET helpline contact no official

The students can get the details regarding the examination only on the official website. The official website of this examination is www.cbseneet.nic.in. The exams will be conducted in two phases and the main step is NEET 2018 result that decide the value of every student. The students can take part in any of the phases or two phases. The exam application will be appeared on the official website by examination authority of CBSE that provides helpline no for NEET Application Problems.like- Website not working, site not opening, website not loading. The candidates can apply for the exam only by means of the online mode. There is no option to apply for this examination rather than the online mode.

The candidates should apply for the exam on or before the last date. The application will be rejected when they have applied after the last date. And the candidates should upload their current photograph, signature and their thumb impression on the application form. Without providing these things, the application will be neglected. So, they have to fill all the mandatory items on the application form. And then they have to attach the required properties in the application form.

The candidates may have any other details regarding the examination. This can be cleared using contact numbers of the examination. The exam committee has also informed some of the contact numbers for the candidates to know about the examination. To know more about exams, they can make use of the below contact numbers.

Also Check:

Name Contact No
Help Desk 011-22041807, 011-22041808
Toll Free No 1800118002
NEET Branch 011-22019683, 011-22521081
Special Help Line for NEET Exam 9599590192, 9599590193, 9399590194, 9599590195, 9599590196
Previous 5 / 6 Next

342 Comments

1. chelsy jaswal

i cannot upload neet mark card please tell me how i can upload without digilocker

• Jamsheed Ali

sir I paid my fees but it is show on application form
      what I do
      please help me

2. Respected Sir,
    Sir Unfortunately My state elected Option management Wrongly entered state option ………That is in TELANGANA place they are wrong entered TAMILNADU ….Bcs TS,TN confused thats why that is not coming in rank anlso my result in website pls……………………..help and solve my issu sir
    Thanking You sir

• Ganesh Rao

Requasted sir/madam,

I filled neet 2018 form but my mother name is entered wrong.
      How do?
      (I will give application no. And correct mother name on your mail id)

Solve my issue.
      Thanks.

3. Sir,
    when i am apply for neet councling registeration then it show that you have to entered the rollno. registration no. as per on admit card , but sir i entered same as per on admit card.
    please tell me what should i do for registration

please reply me as soon as possible.

4. Deevana

Hello Sir,

Sir I am Anaparthi Deevana, applied for Neet (UG) 2017 with Registration No. 80345262, while applying for the NEET (UG) 2017,it was came know that I was wrongly entered my Father name ( A Ramulu) instead of My Mother’s name (Thabitha) and vice versa and Father’s Name was wrongly entered as A. Ramuu instead of A Ramulu.

So, I request you to please consider my mistake and rectify the above mistakes, please do the needful sir.

Thanking you sir/Madam.

Anaparthi Deevana.
    Registration no. 80345262.

• Lekshmi Sivakumar Priya

Sir,
      I’m Lekshmi studying in plus 2. In my birth certificate and in Aadhaar my name is Lekshmi.S.P , but I studied 9th and 10th in muscat so in my name initial become expanded as Sivakumar Priya now the name is Lekshmi sivakumar Priya so pls reply if I applying for neet exam the same Aadhaar number is enough otherwise what to do

5. PARTH Trivedi

Sir I couldn’t available on seat allotment day.so I couldn’t get chance to lock college.
    So I will not join any medical college.
    Sir please help me to what to do.please sir give me advice

6. Anchal chaturvedi

Sir will digital digilocker marksheet be accepted by neet

• Aryan

HAA TECHNO BABA

7. Debashri Patra

I want to know that those students who appear 12th board betterment exam,can they give the NEET entrance exam?Because of their betterment marksheets can they face any trouble in the admission time?

8. arshad

sir mai 12th esi saal up board se maths se kiya hu mai neet exam dena chahta hu mujhe kya kerna hoga kya mai phir se up board se 11&12th biology se ker lu to mai neet exam de sakta hu please reply sir

9. arshad

sir mai 12th maths se up board se esi year pass kiya hai aur mai neet exam dena chahta hu mujhe neet exam ke liye kya kerna hoga sir please reply sir

10. Sir can a student having braces treatment can seat for Neet examination?

11. Deepak

I want to do B.A.M.S (Ayurveda), I have good knowledge of Ayurveda. I
    realized the importance of life now & want to dedicate my onward life
    in serving people.

1. DoB :20 Dec, 1987
    2. XII (2005) without biology 61.33% (Maharashtra)
    3. XII (2017) Biology & Hindi (isolated), Now PCB became : 154/300 (Maharashtra)

So please let me know ? Am i eligible for NEET 2018 ? Must reply, your
    suggestion is most valuable to me.

• If u want direct admission in top collage in bams or bhms collage call me now 9713076907

12. Deepak

I want to do B.A.M.S (Ayurveda), I have good knowledge of Ayurveda. I
    realized the importance of life now & want to dedicate my onward life
    in serving people.

1. DoB :20 Dec, 1987
    2. XII (2005) without biology 61.33% (Maharashtra)

So please let me know ? Am i eligible for NEET 2018 ? or Is there any
    other alternative to this ? Must reply, your suggestion is most
    valuable to me.

13. Amit verma

Sir ,I am 12th pass in 2014 with math, 2015 with biology only ,# I am eligible for neet 2018 or not .???

• If u want direct admission in top collage in mbbs bams or bhms collage call me now 9713076907

14. keyur beladiya

help for neet exam pass
    and neet exam preparation

15. keyur beladiya

help for neet exam pass
    and neet exam preparation 2019

16. keyur beladiya

me help for neet exam pass and neet exam preparatiom 2019

17. miss.M.Sravya kamal kumar

Respected sir,
    I want allow to wright neet ug 2018 exame because my D.O.B : 02-01-2002.
    Only 2 days less to 17years as per last years notification.
    Kindly allow me to wright exame sir with humanitarian grounds sir
    thanking you sir

18. raman

helped me a lot, thanks

• shaikh m

Help me to 7043058501ok

19. Nirav parmar

I am student of 2nd bhms can I give neet 2018

20. RAHUL GIRI

HELP MEFOR NEET UG ONLINE REGISTRATION WHEN WILL BE START .I AM INTERESTED IN NEET UG 2018. SO PLEASE TELL ME DATES OF ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS

21. Zubair ahmad

Respected sir
    I have biology 6th subject in both 11 and 12 class.Aim I eligible for neet 2018.also neet 2017 was mine ist attempt

22. Sonam kumari

Sir mai mistake s apni category glt fill kr di or save or next KR di kiya or new registration v nhi ho rha h ab Kiya kru ..
    Plz help sir ..

23. Priyanka Pritam

sir Mai 2016 m 12th di hu or Mai
    maths me 66& bio m 64 layi hu to m neet de sakti hu .

24. Vasudha bhaladhare

There is problem in my signature uploading process .. it shows invalid sign even though the the format is in jpg .and also size is between 3 kb to 20 kb .. what might be the possible reason behind these .. can u please telll

25. Shahnawaz iqbak wani

Sir .I have appeared in bi annual private exam for maths in 12th class am I eligible for need exam

26. Sunaina

Sir ,recently in Bihar my caste tanti get included into sc catagory ,earlier it was in ebc catagory .can I apply the Neet form in sc catagory.

27. Akanksha

I have applied meet form 2018 and my payment status has not been updated yet …plzz fix it soon .No help line no is reachable

28. Registration No : 40081028

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I have successfully submitted online application and also paid the fee for NEET (UG) – 2018.

Just now noticed that upload the scanned photograph image not in the prescribed format. Name of candidate and date of taking photograph is not mentioned and now unable to edit also.
    Please release lock from your end and advise to edit the photograph.

Please advise contact numbers. Unable to reach on both numbers : 011-22041807 and 011-22041808
    Kind regards,
    Janeeta

29. Wasif Khan

Sir I Studid From An Open School Can I Give Neet 2018

30. JAGRITI rai

Sir
    If ur department should not hav to pic calls then why u had entered helpline number .

31. Umesh Chandra

I have filled wrong PIN code of my permanent address in NEET 2018 and I have submitted my form . How it be corrected . Will it be affect my candidature .

32. Vinod

Sir I have pay double payment

33. DEVESH

I was doing payment before 2 days
    But it’s not show
    Payment has cut from my account
    M trying to call them but they’re saying to wait
    Now what should I do

34. Regina

Pls extend the meet application last date

35. gulshan

sir we had paid the money for the form but still my step3 is not cleared and they r asking for payment plzz say suggest what we should do now

36. kartavya

SIR THERE IS PROBLEM FOR REGISTERTAION . THE SHOWS INVALID NAME OR DATE , BUT MY NAME & BIRTHDATE IS ACORRECT ON ADHAR CARD THEN WHAT TO DO ?

37. RAJESh kumar

When I am payment that time SBI server down but my money cut to my account but in form payment step not complete

38. Sushma

SUSHMA.
    Respect sir
    Sir, I am a dropper, I have my. 2nd puc examination in 2017 ,I also registered the NEET 2018 application form, there are 2 mistakes made by me, 1.year of passing 2nd puc; instead of entering 2017 ,I entered 2018,and I also select the wrong eligibility class code. I want to correct these 2 problem .please reply me sir

39. Piyusha R keny

I am giving NEET 2018 for filling NEET form there is no sbc option as I have sbc caste certificate so please help me what to do as early as possible thanks

40. saurav suman

sir i have core subject as a biology while optional subject i took maths….but sir in newspaper it was given that if i got higher marks in maths then maths will become my core subject and i will not be able to give neet exam. Is this true ??sir please answer me.

41. Nirmala

Sir,
    I have otp id and otp no.but I don’t know how to send you

42. Prince Singh

Sir i have paid my fee for neet 2018 application form but still it is not updated. Amount has been deducted from my account. Please help me. I really need to be helped please i beg someone help me

43. vinitha venkatesan

Hi!
    My son who filled in the Neet application form and has a few issues, though he was born and studied in tamilnadu , his state has been provided as Karnataka by the Neet board, his Aadhar card has karnataka address as his father works there, but me and my son are in tamilnadu and so i am trying to change the aadhar to tamilnadu now but i don’t know how to update it again in the application form. kindly how to do the correction.

regards,
    vintha v

44. vinitha venkatesan

Hi!
    My son who filled in the Neet application form and has a few issues, though he was born and studied in tamilnadu , his state has been provided as Karnataka by the Neet board, his Aadhar card has karnataka address as his father works there, but me and my son are in tamilnadu and so i am trying to change the aadhar to tamilnadu now but i don’t know how to update it again in the application form. kindly tell me how to do the correction.

regards,
    vintha v

45. vishal mishra

sir i complete my payment mode and money also has been transfer but final print does not show what i do pls tell me

46. Preeti

Sir Mene apni 12 the std Maharashtra se complete kiya hai or ab mujhe Karnataka k medical college me admission chahiye toh exam kaha se Dena hoga Karnataka ya Maharashtra se bhi chalega?? Pls reply kro sir

47. Harish

Sir ,l apply for neet 2018. While filling the application form instead of catagory l put obc.later l realize it was wrong please help me. Reply soon sir

48. NITESH SINGH RAWAT

Dear Sir,
    Candidate passed 10+ 2 from Senior school certificate examination & board is CBSE. For neet 2018 entrance exam which qualifying code is suitable.

Subject- Phy, Che, Bio & English as a core subject. ( Marks 85%)

Qualifying Code- 02 or 03

49. gagan bais

I have paid neet payment online but it still shows the option of payment

50. Sachin

Sir my payment debited from bank but not shown on neet registration id
    So sir please