NEET 2018 Official Contact No for Help: The students will undergo many kinds of entrance examination in their life. The entrance exam will be mostly conducted for students who have completed their 12th standard. The reason is that they will decide to admit on good colleges for their higher studies. To get the admission in the top colleges, they have to undergo many entrance exams. One among the entrance exam is the NEET 2.

This exam is conducted solely for students who have completed their schooling under CBSE Syllabus. These exams are conducted for the admission in MBBS and BDS. So, the students who are interested in dial NEET Phase 2 Official Help Line Number in these courses can make use of the exam notifications.

NEET helpline contact no official

The students can get the details regarding the examination only on the official website. The official website of this examination is www.cbseneet.nic.in. The exams will be conducted in two phases and the main step is NEET 2018 result that decide the value of every student. The students can take part in any of the phases or two phases. The exam application will be appeared on the official website by examination authority of CBSE that provides helpline no for NEET Application Problems.like- Website not working, site not opening, website not loading. The candidates can apply for the exam only by means of the online mode. There is no option to apply for this examination rather than the online mode.

The candidates should apply for the exam on or before the last date. The application will be rejected when they have applied after the last date. And the candidates should upload their current photograph, signature and their thumb impression on the application form. Without providing these things, the application will be neglected. So, they have to fill all the mandatory items on the application form. And then they have to attach the required properties in the application form.

The candidates may have any other details regarding the examination. This can be cleared using contact numbers of the examination. The exam committee has also informed some of the contact numbers for the candidates to know about the examination. To know more about exams, they can make use of the below contact numbers.

Also Check:

Name Contact No
Help Desk 011-22041807, 011-22041808
Toll Free No 1800118002
NEET Branch 011-22019683, 011-22521081
Special Help Line for NEET Exam 9599590192, 9599590193, 9399590194, 9599590195, 9599590196
Previous 4 / 5 Next

249 Comments

1. Archana

sir admit card k sath alg se ek page h jism photo chipkana h use bhi lekr jana pdega ky exam hall m..
    or admit card m ek space photo or signtr k liye h use ghr m krna h ya exam hall m..

• sumit tiwari

Jo alag se page hai wo performa hai usme postcard size ki photo paste krna hai or use bhi exam hall me leke jana hai or performa ki singnature ghar me krni hai or admit ki parents sing ghar me parent se krwa lena or admit card me candidate singnature examibation hall me invigillater ki presense me krna wo mat krna

2. Arun kumar

i can’t able login my id it sayin INVALID REGISTER NO. but my register no is correct . im also downloaded admit card from same register no

3. My application no 80784132 my father name and mother name are interchanged in neet application and hall ticket

• Abraham

There is no need to worry. CBSE has clarified on this matter vide public notice dated 10/03/2017 available on http://cbseneetnic.in website

4. DEEPAK

Sir by mistake my mother name comes in father name colum in admit card. What I can do for corrections please help me sir (In father name colum mother….)

• Abraham

5. Gaurav kumar

Dear,sir i lost my photo that i given to application form…can i give another photo in post card please give me suggestion

• vivek jain

you can again take a new photo in the same clothes or went to the studio they have saved photo in their computer.

6. Kiriti mitra

As the interaction of NEET 2017 ,I can’t upload my photo with my name and the date. Can I enter examination hall without any problem?? Though I got my admit card. Pls reply me!!! I really need

• Abraham

No need to worry. If you have received the hall-ticket, you can take copy of the same photograph uploaded in the application form. Refer public notice issued by CBSE on 10.03.2017 on their website cbseneet 2017.

7. Kumar PN

Hi Sir ,
    I have uploaded passport size photo without name and date so what do i need to do to correct it or is there any way i can show the correct format in the examination hall. Please advise me.

Regards
    Kumar

• Abraham

Don’t worry. Refer public notice issued by CBSE on 10.03.2017 on their website cbseneet 2017.

8. Roger ngangom

Sir, I didn,t upload name and date content photo, what should I do will I able to give exam?

9. Chandni Kumat

When I try to login massage received is invalid login ID or password
    My Login ID is 80692400
    I have tried many times in forgot password section also

After changing password result is same i.e.invalid login id or password

10. khansa

i want help …plz give number….
    all the above no are switch off…

11. Chetan garg

Sir ,
    Is white coloured shirt with collar allowed??
    Also the grey coloured pyjama??
    & What is hall ticket??
    Please tell sir

12. Hitesh

Sir
    My name is “hitesh” but due to typing error it has been written “htesh”. So my admit card has name Htesh what should I write on my OMR in exam hall.

13. Joppu Varghese

my passport size photo contain name and date ,but my post card size photo does not contain it even though there are the same.is that a problem?

14. sourav

I uploaded my photograph without name and date ..
    can I make new copies of photo with name and date

is name and date also required for postcard photo

15. Anuraag Saikia

I didn’t upload a photo with white background. But anyway, the photo was accepted and i am ready with my admit card. Will there be any problem with that in the exam hall?

16. deepak phule

• Navkirat singh mand

No you can not put .

17. HIMANSHU CHANDNA

In my admit card my father’s name has been interchanged with my mother’s name what should I do please help.

18. PRAKASH

EXAM HALL PE IDENTY KE LIYE ADHAR CARD LE KE JANA JARURI HE ?
    K SIRF ADMITE CARD

19. Farhan ahmad

Sir I have braces on my teeth ,will I not be allowed to give the test please reply soon

20. I m scared because in neet exam in omr sheet I did mistake in writing roll no instead of 1 I wrought 1 & 2 and marked cross mark as per instruction from invigilator can anybody tell me that my omr she can be evaluated or not

21. I m scared because in neet exam in omr sheet I did mistake in writing roll no instead of 1 I wrought 1 & 2 and marked cross mark as per instruction from invigilator can anybody tell me that my omr she can be evaluated or not I am really worried

22. I m scared because in neet exam in omr sheet I did mistake in writing roll no instead of 1 I wrought 1 & 2 and marked cross mark as per instruction from invigilator can anybody tell me that my omr she can be evaluated or not I am really worried plz some one reply I am waiting

• I did the same mistake… I m very much scared. What will happen????

23. I had darkened two bubbles for one digit in the omr sheet for center code. What will happen, will I get the result. I’m dead scared. Please reply!

• Aadya

No problem …even i did the same mistake . I contacted them they said no issues if other details r correct

• Soumyaranjan Nayak

Even my brother committed the same mistake and he realized immediately. But the invigilator as well as CBSE staff members advise him not to worry and continue. But he is damn scared. Next day I called to CBSE help line and report the same and wrote a mail with detail. Even they advised me the same. Waiting for the result. Let’s see…

24. Rishab Vaidya

Sir, will bhms, bams, and other health science selection be done through neet only.

25. Rishab Vaidya

Sir, I am in open category and my neet score is coming 325 so will I get bhms seat or any other health science seats. Please replay sir. Thanking you!

26. Rakibul Islam

Sir, I marked extra bobble it will accept or not

27. minakshi

Sir I want to ask that I attempt NEET test in which I have signed the attendence sheet and admit card and done my fingerprinting on attendance sheet and a video was also made during the exam. But I don’t remember clearly that I signed on the OMR sheet or not. The invigilator checked and signed the OMR sheet may be I have signed but IF NOT will it be OK or would there be any consequences that I have to face.

28. Raj

Sir,
    I’m from Karnataka I got my result 348/600. I’m passed in all subject except mathematics phy-51, che-51, bio-70, eng-72 but maths-24 failed am I eligible for neet counciling. 2017 and I wrote neet exam very good …..

29. Supriya .P

Dear Sir,

This year (2017) NEET II exam is there or not please inform me, otherwise one year will be wasted.

Regards,
    Supriya .P

30. Debojyoti chatterjee

sir,I lost my SIM card,which number was given ,in the time of form fillup…..what can I do,right now sir,if u help me I will be very thankful for your kind ness…..

• Navkirat singh mand

Port that number into any other sim by any communication shop

31. I lost mylost my neet Hall ticket after the neet exam what shall I do

32. jayendra

sir i misatake in omr in fill up the roll number

33. ketki peche

sir i lost my hall ticket where my roll no. was there…nd results r coming…will i be able to get back my forgotten roll.. no.plz sir help me inter this..plz. sir otherwise my 2nd year will be wasted again

34. Sandesh Nimsatkar

I had misplaced my neet admit card ….
    Now what to do…

• Navkirat singh mand

You have got your admit card by email so check in your email your admit card and download it

35. Sadashiv

i am from maharastra and i have completed my hsc  but now i m giving my hsc again by science stream with subject chemistry,   biology and physics by isolated form  scheme
       I have learning disability certificate can it be helpful in mhcet or can i apply for mhcet and neet
       my question was that am i eligible for neet as well as mhcet next year  i m a serious candidate  plz clear my dout soon as possible

thnk you vry much

36. amre hashimi

Hi sir
    Plese help me sir
    My admit card had taken by the teacher where i wrote neet exam 2017. O have seaecbed in internet but it is showing inconvenience . I search from my email it showing the error . Please help me sir.

37. Sir , i forgotten my passward and for OTP new password i dont have old number which i have given on registration time. Sir please help me out

38. I can’t able to login my id. It say in Invalid register number. But my register no. is correct. Please help me sir. And please reply me….

39. I have opened the site but my omr sheet is not viewing what should i do

40. pankaj sharma

Sir i have challanged for OMR because i seen star(*) at my 2 Questions and now i see my original OMR print and i seen it’s my mistake in filling (as incomplete filling or double filling) now i wants to take my challenge back and wants to refund my money plz help me. Thnk🙏

41. Shashvati chunarkar

Sir..my roll number is 80494758 always telling this in invalid roll number. Sir plz help me.

42. Nadhasha

I have misplaced my NEET UG – 2017 Admit card? What do I do now?!

43. Arvind Nair

I have lost my roll No. Please provide

44. Aachal

Excuse me sir Can I get admission in private colleges with 254 marks

45. Asha Thampi

Sir i’m not able to login into my account nor have i got my confirmation page. I have sent 2-3 mails but still i haven’t received any reply. Please help me sir..

46. Anas Mubarak Pt

Sir, My roll number is 80987689 and always telling this is invalid roll number. Sir please help me

47. SHIVANGI SINGH

My roll no.901602254 and register no. 80004087 and DOB: 03/07/1997
    As per your Official Answer Key I got 400 and above marks. But in NEET Score card I got only 193 marks.
    Sir, Please do the correction as earliest as possible.

48. Sai kumar

When will PH category ranks are going to announce

49. Murari Rakesh

Sir i got 433 marks in neet 2017 but in result 366 marks are given when I checked my OMR sheet 20 questions which ihave bubbled were empty plz look after my situation

50. Mugunthan

Sir
    I am a student from tamilnadu
    Can I apply for both all India counselling as well as state quota counselling
    I secured 300 marks in neet