25 Comments

1. humera

have we to secure 50% over oll or per sub in neet to get eligible in neet councelling ..plx respond

• yah

• kindly may you introduce with NEET materials

2. sir, i am a an intermedeiate student and appearing for neet 2016 phase 2. while applying for neet on online, i made a mistake i.e, being an andhra pradesh student in declaration form instead of No i put Yes. is there any problem at the time of counciling. or else can i go for correction otherwise it is possible for applying second time in online. please advise. iwas tesed since 10 days

3. Pooja Kumari

Dear sir
    Mere application aipmt form me father name me mother name aur mother name me father name ho gya Hai..
    Application no. 5261632
    Pooja Kumari
    Please help me sir

4. Rishi

Are the students who opted for 15% all india quota eligible to get seat in their own state if he do not get seat in AIQ 15%

• narayan patil

can goa st can opt goa as all india quota seat of 15%

5. Examhelpline

Really this is very great information. Thanks lot

6. right now am studying in state board sylabus in tamil nadu & untill 10 i have completed my scholing in cbse …. is possible for me to get good score…. mean while how hard i have to practice

7. right now am studying in state board sylabus in tamil nadu & untill 10 i have completed my schooling in cbse …. is possible for me to get good score…. mean while how hard i have to practice

8. pradhan

i am from obc category in state but in central i come in genral so, can i get the facility of obc in neet examination(85%) for state.

9. abhijeet

sir my date of birth ia 18thfeb 2001…nd neet exams need a minimum of 17 years of age… I’m short with a month nd 18 days… plzz help

10. Rathna Bhargavi Veerni

Dear sir,
    I am an NRI student who has done Cambridge International examinations, I have completed my A-levels for which i did chemistry, biology, physics and maths. I have also done toefl-ibt as well as SAT English. For my IGCSEs I have done English as a first language along with English literature. Please let me know how to fill in the English marks required for the 12th equivalence Marks to complete the application.

11. shubham

Sir, my syster is 10+2 qualified I have confusion I have regarding to filling form
    Can you tell me what qualifying examination code I should fill
    02 or 03

12. Ankit mahour

Sir I am confused about no. Of attempt is calculated from after attempt or no. Of attempt calculated before the age of 25

13. SARBESH KUMAR DAS

1.If I apply as Telangana domicile as per state law whether I will be elligible to take admission in private medical institutes outside Telangana ?

14. Ragavendhra ramanan

Sir I made mistake while entering category can it be rectified

15. Jeni

Cn i knw hw to mak payment aftr d last date……..my application s filled n confirmed but unfortunately i couldn’t do d payment on tym…….cn i plZzzz knw hw d payment cn b done

16. MD Shahrukh

Does filling the NEET UG 2017 application form considered as A attempt or not ?

17. Khadeeja

Sir i am preparing to appear for neet 2017.If i score 300+ marks in biology and low in physics and chemistry,will I able to get merit seat via neet?

18. What is date for next notification?

19. raj

preparation wise what is the difference between neet and eamcet?

20. I have given Neet 2017 I got 180 marks can I expect BDS seat??

21. Shivani parmar

Sir I hsve passed 12 with 58%. Physics 62 biology 60 and chemistry 45. Am I eligible for Neet 2018

22. Sruthi

Hi, I got 232 marks in neet 2017 and AIR 275000 from the state of Telangana without any reservation. I would like to know in which state and college I have a chance of getting admission in B category? Please anyone let me know the available options I can apply in India. Thank You