CBSE NEET 2017 Application Form, NEET 2017 Online Application Form, NEET 2017 Application Form Fee, CBSE NEET 2017 Apply Online, CBSE NEET 2017 Important Dates
CBSE NEET 2017 Application Form
CBSE NEET 2017 Application Form, Eligibility, Procedure @cbseneet.nic.in, Apply Online: NEET stands for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. This test is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education and is a national level exam. It is held for students who want to get admission into colleges which offer undergraduate degrees for courses like MBBS and BDS. NEET 2 exam is conducted on a pen and paper basis and thus requires the student to be physically present at the centre for the examination and also fill the application form of neet 2017. It is carried out in two phases. The first phase is now called the AIPMT or All India Pre Medical Test. The subjects in the phase 1 exam or the All India Pre Medical Test are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
NEET 2017 Application Form Apply Online
The paper of NEET 2017 contains 180 marks and consists of negative marking. The student gets four marks for every right answer, and one mark is deducted for every wrong answer. The phase two exam can only be given by the students who have not appeared for the stage 1 exam. In case a student who appeared for the phase one exam wants to appear for the phase two exam as well, they must give up on their candidature of the phase 1 exam. The conditions for the phase 2 exam are the same as phase 1. The time is three hours for both. Even the dress code of NEET 2017 is the same for both. This time, a huge number of 6.67 lakhs of students appeared for the exams. NEET 2017 will be conducted on 7th May 2017 by CBSE on various pre decided exam centers all over India.
CBSE NEET 2017 Important Dates
|NEET 2017 Notification||31st January 2017 (Declared)|
|Last date to submit the application form (without late fee)||1st March 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||15th April 2017|
|NEET 2017 Exam Date||7th May 2017|
|Result Declared||8th June 2017|
|NEET Counselling||After Result Announcement|
How to Fill NEET Application Form 2017
- To register for the examination, the student must check the official website which is given here- www.cbseneet nic.in . The registration can be done through a debit card or credit card. The application form can also be filled through the same procedure.
- In case of any mistakes in the form, students might be given a chance by the board to make corrections once. It is compulsory to register the application form to be able to appear for the examination. In case students registered for the phase 1 exam and were unable to attend, they can register for the phase two exam.
- The NEET 2 exam is going to be conducted on the 24th of July. The phase two application dates have not been announced as yet. The eligibility criteria for students to apply for this exam are that they should have passed 12th standard from a recognized board and that they must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in their 12th board examination.
- Though the two phases are conducted on different dates, the result will be released on the same date of both the phases. According to a few sources, some students revolted against the at that the students appearing for phase two get more time to study than the students who appeared for phase one.
- The Supreme Court has not yet passed a judgement regarding this and so the students must stay prepared. Students must also keep a check on all the updates being made on the official website.
- The NEET 2 registration and application form process started from bought from any of the centres. A list of centres will also be available on the official website for the students to refer to whenever they want to.
Important points for NEET 2017 Registration:
After the results are released, the cut off list as well as the merit list will be released based on which the students will be called for counselling where they will get to select a college from the ones available to them according to the marks they’ve got. Students must be ready with all the necessary documents and must have already made a careful choice of any one college. Wishing all the students appearing for the phase two examination. All the very best!