How to Apply Online for NEET 2017, How to Fill NEET 2017 Application Form, CBSE NEET 2017 Application Form Filling Procedure, NEET 2017 Application Forms Fill, Procedure to Fill NEET Application Form
NEET 2017 Application Form Filling Procedure -Step by Step
How to Fill NEET 2017 Online Application Form: Step By Step: There are some examinations are conducted as an entrance exam. Among that, NEET is also considered as an entrance examination. The term NEET is referred as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. This exam is solely conducted for the students who are learnt under CBSE syllabus. This entrance exam will be conducted at every year. And this exam will be conducted in two phases. The students who have scored low marks in the phase 1 will be take part in the phase 2. So, the candidates who prefer to apply for this examination should look after the notification for this exam.
How to Fill CBSE NEET 2017 Online Application Form
The simple steps that are necessary for NEET 2017 application form:
- Usually, the exam notification will be released by examination authority Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The examination will be mostly conducted on the May month of every year. The candidates can get the exam notification and the other details about the exams only on the official website.
- The official website of this examination is www.cbseneet.nic.in. Once the exam notification is announced on the official website, the candidates can apply to the exam. But the application for this exam can be filled by online mode. So, the candidates have to make sure that, they applied to the exam on or before the last date.
- Now, we are going to discuss about the Phase 2 of this examination in detail. Before applying to the exam, the candidates should read the requirements and the eligibility of this exam. In this year, the phase 2 examination is planned to conduct on July 24.
- The candidates should read the instruction provided in the neet 2017 application form. The candidates can apply their application on the online mode, so that they have to be prompt while they apply to the exam.
- They have to fill the relevant answers to the mandatory field. If the needed be, they have to pay application fee along with the applications.
- When candidate making their registration, they have to attach some of things along with the registration form. They are as follows.
- Image size – The candidate should attach the JPG format of their photograph must be between 10KB and 100 KB.
- Signature Size – It must also be available on the photograph.
- Right Hand Index Finger Impression – It must be on the JPG format and the size between 3 KB and 20KB.
After uploading all these things on the application form, they have to check whether or not they have completed filling on the application form.